Want to continue your independent lifestyle but need help with everyday living?
Johnson Memorial Assisted Living may be right for you.
We provide the ideal homey atmosphere for those who no longer feel comfortable living on their own but don’t need the round-the-clock medical care and supervision of a care center. The suites at the assisted living facility provide you with the opportunity to meet new friends, begin new hobbies and enjoy a worry-free environment.
The Assisted Living facility is conveniently connected to the Care Center, Clinic, Hospital and Chapel, where services from various denominations are held weekly. Off the common dining area sits a beautiful sunroom with space perfect for games, social functions, and family visits.
We understand the vital role frequent communication from friends and family plays in the overall health of our patients, residents, and tenants. We invite you to visit when you can. If you are unable to visit in person we encourage you to communicate by email or video chatting. The recipient will receive it within 24 hours during regular business days (8am-5pm M-F).
The Assisted Living Facility has 14 unfurnished suites (12 single and 2 companion suites). Each suite includes a private bathroom with a handicap assessable shower. Access to a whirlpool tub is available. Four of the single suites offer a larger living area. Microwaves and small refrigerators are permitted in all suites. Rental rates vary based on the size of the suite ranging from 290-500 square feet.
- Three meals a day served in a common dining area
- Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, grooming and dressing)
- Housekeeping Services
- Access to health and medical services
- Call lights in every room
- Medication management
- Laundry services (independent or staff)
- Invited to attend all planned activities at the neighboring Care Center
- On-site staff 24/7
- Assistance with ordering bus services
- Access to supportive home care services
- Access to phone, the internet, and TV services.
- WiFi Guest and Tenant Access
For more information or to schedule a visit please contact:
Lori Pehrson, Manager at 320-312-2107.