Creating a Community where Life is worth Living.
You will feel right at home in Johnson Memorial Health Services new Care Center. It incorporates the popular neighborhood concept, which provides public spaces near the front entrance and living areas located back in a more private area. The Care Center is a Certified Eden Alternative Member. We are one of two Care Centers in Minnesota included on the Registry.
Built in 2018, our Care Center was designed to not only meet changing expectations for our residents but changing attitudes as well. The updated homey environment helps us to facilitate the “Eden Alternative” concepts of aging that promote living lives full of meaningful and joyful experiences. It features:
- 56 private rooms with an attached handicapped accessible bathroom with shower.
- Private living, kitchen and dining areas for residents and families
- Public spaces located at the main entrance:
- Two Guest Suites
- Wellness Room
At Johnson Memorial Care Center the focus is on the residents’ quality of life, ensuring dignity, respect and the right to make choices. Our dedicated, compassionate staff seeks to meet the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of each individual.
- Attached to hospital and clinic
- Consulting pharmacist and dentist
- Full-time social worker on staff
- Grief counselor available
- Physical, occupational, speech, cardiac and massage therapies available
- Restorative nursing program
- Food Services
- Activities – November Calendar
Care Center Doors Open:
- Town Center Entrance: 7:00am-8:00pm
- Visitors should call 320-769-2350 ext. 2179 for access after hours.
We understand the vital role frequent communication from friends and family plays in the overall health of our patients, elders, and friends. We invite you to visit when you can. If you are unable to visit in person we encourage you to communicate by email or video chatting. The recipient will receive it within 24 hours during regular business days (8:00am-5:00pm M-F). Click here to send a message or set up a video chat