At the Care Center, the focus is on the Elders’ quality of life, ensuring dignity, respect and the right to make choices.
Our dedicated, compassionate staff seeks to meet the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of each individual. Independence is encouraged and each elders activity level is maintained or improved as a vital part of preserving well-being. A variety of meaningful activities are available for elders.
We understand the vital role frequent communication from friends and family plays in the overall health of our patients, elders, and friends. We invite you to visit when you can. Our family room is available to accommodate multiple visitors and for those seeking a more private visit.
If you are unable to visit in person we encourage you to communicate by email or video chatting. The recipient will receive it within 24 hours during regular business days (8am-5pm M-F). Click here to send a message or set up a video chat
Our well-trained, compassionate staff works together to provide individualized care and excellent service in a homey environment. Our staff believes in accountability and continuity of care.
- 56-bed Long Term Care skilled facility attached to hospital and clinic
- Consulting pharmacist and dentist
- Full-time social worker on staff
- Grief counselor available
- Physical, occupational, speech, cardiac and massage therapies available
- Restorative nursing program
- Dietary Services
- Activities – meaningful activities seven days/week to keep elders engaged in life