JMHS is committed to being an Employer of Choice in
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or starting your career journey, we offer opportunities at each stage.
We strive to hire team members who share our commitment to providing high-quality care with compassion and make a healthy difference in people’s lives. We live in a culture of excellence and make decisions that align with our core values:
- We build personal relationships, know one another and understand where we are coming from.
- We are kind to one another as we communicate expectations and goals with context and clarity.
- We work to understand how we can help make every day a successful day.
- We listen to understand, and we assume positive intent.
- We serve one another to create a loving, welcoming, and safe space.
- We interact in grace, humility, and hope.
- We believe we have the right people on our team.
- We provide one another autonomy with defined expectations and the structure to succeed.
- We believe everyone has equal importance.
- We give our best every day.
If you’re intrigued with what you’ve read so far, we encourage you to view our current openings and apply for a role that’s right for you.View Current Openings
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Discount on Health Care Services
- Longevity Bonus
- Scholarship Opportunities
If you need special accommodations to access job openings or apply for a job or have any questions, please contact our Human Resources team at 320-769-4323.
To submit an application by mail, please send it to:
Johnson Memorial Health Services
C/O Human Resources
1282 Walnut St.
Dawson, MN 56232
Johnson Memorial Health Service is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.