JMHS is committed to being an Employer of Choice in
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or starting your career journey, we offer opportunities at each stage.
We strive to hire team members who share our commitment to providing high-quality care with compassion and make a healthy difference in people’s lives. We live in a culture of excellence and make decisions that align with our core values:
- We build personal relationships, know one another and understand where we are coming from.
- We are kind to one another as we communicate expectations and goals with context and clarity.
- We work to understand how we can help make every day a successful day.
- We listen to understand, and we assume positive intent.
- We serve one another to create a loving, welcoming, and safe space.
- We interact in grace, humility, and hope.
- We believe we have the right people on our team.
- We provide one another autonomy with defined expectations and the structure to succeed.
- We believe everyone has equal importance.
- We give our best every day.
If you’re intrigued with what you’ve read so far, we encourage you to view our current openings and apply for a role that’s right for you.View Current Openings
All regularly scheduled employees who work at least 24 hours per week are eligible for the Johnson Memorial Health Services benefits program. Benefits are effective the first day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (starting at 24 days)
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Discount on Health Care Services at JMHS (up to 50%)
- Longevity Bonus
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Wellness Program with opportunities to reduce health insurance premiums or receive employer HSA contribution
- Referral Bonus
If you need special accommodations to access job openings or apply for a job or have any questions, please contact our Human Resources team at 320-769-4323.
To submit an application by mail, please send it to:
Johnson Memorial Health Services
C/O Human Resources
1282 Walnut St.
Dawson, MN 56232
Johnson Memorial Health Service is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.