At Johnson Memorial Health Services, we are committed to being the Employer of Choice in the area!
We strive to hire team members who share our commitment to deliver the very best care to all of our guests. We live in a culture of excellence and continue to follow our Employee Excellence: Standards of Behavior.
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Matching Pension Plan
- Discount on Health Care Services
- Discount Purchasing Program
- Longevity Bonus
- Scholarship Opportunities
- 60 hours a pay period – Days & Weekends
- 72 hours a pay period
- 60 hours a pay period – Nights
- 70 hours a pay period – Days
- 80 hours a pay period – Days
- 32-48 hours a pay period – Evenings
- Full-Time Days & Weekends 80 hours a pay period
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and the Minnesota Department of Health have waived certain requirements for nursing assistants during the public health emergency to help nursing homes provide personal care for residents. Individuals will complete a 9-hour online training and 2 hours of skill competency training at JMHS. After training individuals are eligible to challenge the Certified Nursing Assistant test to become CNA certified. Questions? Call Amanda Redepenning, Care Center DON at 320-312-2103.
- Part-Time Positions for Days & Evenings
- Full-Time Days – 64 hours per pay period
- Part-Time Evenings
- JMHS is providing immediate on-site training for those interested in becoming a CNA. Training consists of 9 hours of online courses and 2 hours of skills training. These individuals will be eligible to challenge the CNA test to become certified. For more information call Amanda Redepenning, Care Center DON at 320-312-2103
Johnson Memorial Health Services (JMHS) is a progressive, modern medical facility that has been awarded and recognized at both the state and national levels for the exceptional quality of care and environment of collegiality. JMHS is located in a thriving town with an excellent public school system and a wide variety of community recreational activities.
This position offers:
- Excellent salary plus production incentives
- Unmatched physician autonomy in a traditional family medicine environment
- Sign on bonus
- Loan forgiveness program available
- Call schedule of 1 weekday per week and 1 weekend per month
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
Apply Online Now