Lasting Impact – Be a part of what comes next…
The future of healthcare is not just new buildings, but brand-new ways of building resources for patients and their families. A Planned Gift is an incredible resource to help make these leaps in care possible.
Planned giving is a gift of foresight, not necessarily capital. It requires you to envision the needs of future generations, facilities to be built, and advancements not yet imagined. It is a gift that fuels endowments and funds possibilities, not merely practicalities.
What you think of as miracles will soon be everyday medicine. An injection that cures cancer is within our grasp. Organs that can be built from a patient’s own body tissue are already being developed. Robotic surgery, molecular therapy and personalized prescriptions are at our doorstep.
Your planned gift to the Johnson Memorial Health Services Foundation could mean life-time after lifetime of healing and healthcare.
Two Easy Ways to Make a Planned Gift.
- Life Insurance Policies – states JMHS Foundation to receive a percentage or full benefit of a new or existing policy.
- IRA/Retirement Account – often attractive since these are some of the most tax burdened assets in an estate.
- Transfer on Death Designation – use with investment accounts (such as bank accounts, savings bonds, certificate of deposits, money market accounts, etc.)
- To make a charitable gift through a beneficiary designation, complete the new beneficiary designation form with your advisor or asset manager.
Bequest – Using your Will or Trust
- Specific Bequest – state a specific amount or asset amount. It may be a gift of cash, securities, real estate or tangible property.
- Remainder Beneficiary – Name the JMHS Foundation as a recipient of all or a percentage of the remainder of your estate after specific bequests have been fulfilled.
Example: To make a charitable gift, 1 gift (x percent or the remainder) of my estate to the JMHS Foundation to benefit the Dawson, Boyd, and surrounding communities.
For more information, please contact JMHS Foundation Development Department at 320-312-2111.