If you need surgery, you don’t have to travel far for expert care. Johnson Memorial Health Services’ highly skilled outreach surgeons perform procedures for a wide variety of medical conditions locally—from hernia repair and vasectomy to colonoscopy and breast lumpectomy. Many procedures are minimally invasive using small incisions for a faster recovery and less pain.
- Nissen procedure
- Breast biopsy
- Breast lumpectomy
- Thyroid surgery
- Hernia repair
- Carpal tunnel release
- Varicose vein excision
- Radiofrequency Vein Ablation
- Colon resection
- Small bowel resection
- Anal fissure surgery
- Excision of lesions/cysts
- Skin cancer surgery
- Temporal artery biopsy
- Tubal ligation
Call 320-769-4323 to schedule an appointment. A referral is needed.
Dr. Eleazar Briones
- Far Eastern University Medical School, Manila, PI
- Clark Air Force Base Hospital, Angeles City, PI
- Deaconess Hospital, Milwaukee, WI
Twice a month. A referral is needed.
Dr. Yuan Stevenson
- Gordon College, Wenham, MA
- Temple University School of Medicine
- Guthrie Clinic – Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, PA
1st and 3rd Mondays of the month. A referral is needed.