The Cornerstone Club was founded by the
Johnson Memorial Health Services Foundation to promote ongoing support to Johnson Memorial Health Services by recognizing individuals for their
generous philanthropic gifts.
Membership in the Cornerstone Club is extended to those who make an investment of $10,000, $25,000, $50,000, $100,000, $200,000 or more. It is suggested that this pledge be paid within five years, but may be extended up to ten, if preferred, or through a payment schedule specified by the donor.
In appreciation for your support, Johnson Memorial Health Services will give special recognition to you as a Cornerstone Club member.
As a Cornerstone Club member, you will receive the following privileges:
- Cornerstone Club charter member gift, designed by local artist.
- Recognition on a permanent display featuring the names of members.
- Personal invitations to member social events and other JMHS events.
- Acknowledgement of your support in JMHS HealthLine publications.
- Timely updates on JMHS services and activities.
The vital margin
The Cornerstone Club contributions will help provide the vital margin that enables Johnson Memorial Health Services to be of service to you, your family, and your community.
Additional information concerning the Cornerstone Club and other donation opportunities are available from the Foundation office at 320-312-2123.