What is MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, online tool connecting patients electronically to portions of their medical record. To Access MyChart you will need computer access with an Internet connection, or a smart phone.
MyChart access is granted to users who have registered with their clinic or hospital. Access to information in MyChart is secured by a personalized ID and password, known only to the user.
To register for MyChart, sign up during a clinic or hospital visit, or online at https://jmhsmn.org/mychart/.
Once registered on MyChart, you will have access to the following information:
View your medical information online
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Receive test results online — no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions provided by your provider.
Stay in touch with your provider
- Communicating with your provider is as simple as sending an e-mail — but even more secure.
- Request prescription refills for any of your refillable medications.
Manage your appointments
- Schedule an appointment.
- View details of past and upcoming appointments.
Pay your bill online
- Make a payment online.
- View any outstanding balance.
- Send a message to the billing office.
Access your loved one’s records
Link your loved one’s accounts to yours for convenient access to appointments, test results, immunization records, growth charts
- Children age 0-11, parent/guardian will be granted full access to the child’s MyChart record.
- Children age 12-17, parent/guardian will be granted partial access to the child’s MyChart record (i.e. immunizations).
- Children age 12-17 can register for their own MyChart access. When the child reaches age 18, parent/guardian will no longer have any access to the child’s MyChart record. Adult proxy will be granted full access to the MyChart record.
Click here to learn more about how to get and manage proxy access
MyChart help available
Click here for help on managing your account.
For technical assistance, call 320-240-7897, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
If you have questions about information in MyChart, contact your health care provider.