What is the L.I.F.T. Club?
L.I.F.T stands for Let’s Invest For Tomorrow. Club member are JMHS employees who donate funds to the JMHS Foundation. Employees may pledge contributions either by cash donations or through payroll deductions. By joining together, each year our employees make a substantial contribution. In FY2023 JMHS Employees have pledged to donate $9,000!
Current Projects in 2023
- Ultrasound Table – Radiology*
- High Low Table – Clinic
- Speculum Lights and Chargers – Clinic
- Weight Set – Clinic*
- Long Handled Pivot Disk – Physical Therapy
- 32″ TV and Mount – Radiology*
- Hand Towels Sets – Radiology*
- Walkie Talkies – Activities
* Items already purchased.