Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 2020 Annual Charity Golf Event. We had a different format this year and we appreciate everyone who joined us in our two week tourney. We raised just under $6,000 towards the Dawson-Boyd Dr. Maus Scholarship and the purchase of a new LUCAS Machine for the Ambulance. A Lucas machine is a CPR device that delivers uninterrupted chest compressions at a consistent rate and depth.
Congratulations to our tournament champions, Sather Building Supply and Keith Adelman Insurance Agency Inc, who tied with a score of 26. They split the $400 prize.
Congratulations to our other winners:
- Best Team Picture: Jingle Ballers
- Best Selfie: Leah Prestholdt
- Best Golf Pose: Q92
- Most Spirit: JMHS Ballers
Raffle prize winners include:
- Marc’s on Main Basket – Lisa Kuechenmeister
- MOA Package from Q92 – Darin Prestholdt
- MOA Package from Q92 – Kelly Wente
- 1 Year subscription to the Dawson Sentinel – Paul Raymo
- $25 Tim’s Food Pride Gift Certificate – Ken Club
- 1 Year subscription to the Dawson Sentinel – Kendall Stelter
- $25 Al’s Mercantile Gift Card – Justin Lee
A huge thank you to all of our sponsors!