Supporting our Healthcare Heroes!
We have been heartened by our community’s response to this global situation. We stand ready to treat COVID-19 patients which means our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) inventory will deplete rapidly. Contributions of critical supplies and equipment, as well as cash donations of any size, are appreciated at this time.
Current Needs Include:
- Masks — Surgical and N95
- Gowns — Tyvek suits or similar
- Eye protection — Shop Goggles & Face shields of any kind
- Disposable hair net/caps
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfectant wipes and spray
- How to make a DIY face shield [PDF]
- How to make the Olson Pattern facemask [PDF]
- Watch: A tutorial on making face masks with ties
- Instructions for 3D printer face shields [21.7 MB zip file]
Drop Off Location:
Donations should be dropped off in the donation bin located in the front of the main entrance. Please put your donations in one bag with your name. We want to make sure we recognize and thank everyone for their support! For more information contact Kristyn Wicht at 320-312-2111 or email email@example.com
Thank you so much for supporting our community and your local healthcare team!