If you are sick with confirmed or suspected COVID-19, follow the steps below to help protect other people in your home and community:
- Stay home. People who are mildly ill with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 can recover at home.
- Separate yourself from others in your home; this is known as Home Isolation.
- Use separate bathrooms if possible.
- Stay away from others as much as possible.
- Avoid public transportation and ride sharing.
- Be sure to seek care if you feel worse or think it is an emergency, but call before you present to our facility.
- Call us 24/7 at 320-312-2155.
Again, if you are sick with mild symptoms or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 but you are able to recover at home, please STAY HOME.
JMHS thanks you for your support during this time. We will get through this together!