Want to continue your independent lifestyle but need help with everyday living? Johnson Memorial Assisted Living may be right for you. We provide the ideal homey atmosphere for those who no longer feel comfortable living on their own, but don’t need the round-the-clock medical care and supervision of a care center. The suites at the assisted living facility provide you with the opportunity to meet new friends, begin new hobbies and enjoy a worry-free environment.
- Three meals a day served in a common dining area
- Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, grooming and dressing)
- Housekeeping Services
- Access to health and medical services
- Call lights in every room
- Medication management
- Laundry services (independent or staff)
- Invited to attend all planned activities at the neighboring Care Center
- On-site staff 24/7
- Assistance with ordering bus services
- Access to supportive home care services
- Access to phone, internet and TV services.
The Johnson Memorial Assisted Living facility is conveniently located next to the Care Center, Clinic, Hospital and Chapel, where services from various denominations are held weekly. Off the common dining area sits a beautiful sun room with space perfect for games, social functions and family visits.
We have 14 unfurnished suites available with four different room options to choose from. There are 12 single and 2 companion suites located within the facility. Four of the single suites are available with kitchenettes (w/o a stove). Microwaves and small refrigerators are permitted in all suites. Rental rates vary based on the size of the suite ranging from 290-500 square feet.
For more information or to schedule a visit please contact Amanda Henneberg, Manager at 320-769-2144.