Operating Room Coordinator
Will work 64 hours per pay period in the planning, coordinating, and maintaining functions in the OR, CSR, and Outpatient departments. MN licensed LPN or RN (preferred) and surgical experience required. Click here to see job description.
Office Assistant – Home Care
Daytime, 18 hours per pay period (2 partial days/week)
- General office duties include filing, copying, assisting with quality assurance tracking. Experience with Excel and Word necessary. Click here to see job description.
LPN/RN – Care Center
- Evenings, 48 hours per pay period
- Benefit Eligible
Click here to see job description
Provides individual occupational therapy services, which include patient evaluation, treatment, and documentation for patients of all ages (infant to geriatric) at JMHS and with contracted facilities.
- Full-time 80 hours per pay period
- Education: Minimum of a bachelor degree from an accredited school of Occupational Therapy.
- Licensure/Registration: State licensure or registration per MN State Guidelines. Click here for job description.
80 hours per pay period, working Monday to Friday, daytime hours with evening hours 1-3 x week or weekend coverage as needed. MN licensed physical therapist, prefer with Certified Athletic Trainer with MN registration. Click here for job description.
Competitive wages. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision insurance, matching pension plan, discount on health care services, discount purchasing program, longevity bonus, scholarship opportunities.
JMHS encourages all prospective candidates to please submit an application even if there is not an interested position posted as we are growing. All unsolicited applications will be kept on file for 6 months in the event we have a future opening.